Friday, January 13, 2012

What have I been waiting for??


Fiction or Fact?

Everyone has heard of "The Secret"
Unless you have been hiding under a rock.

I watched this DVD @ 5 years ago and thought
(Things that make you go hmmmm)

I wasn't sure if was a story made up by a bunch of rich people to make themselves even more rich
or if there was some truth to it all. 
After all there is truth to the laws of attraction.

Well I had  $100.00 in my bank account, totally broke and a little depressed.
I decided to printout a fake $5,000. bill and put it on my nightstand.
Every morning when I woke up in the morning I would look at the bill and say $ have $5,000.
"Money comes freely and easily"

33 days later my bank statement came and said $5,008.
I had two past commission checks clear and a direct deposit from a client.
I was a believer and so was my husband.

I was feeling great. Loving "The Secret"...
and then the shiny bright newness wore off.

Skip to 2012...
There are signs all over screaming watch "The Secret"!!!
I've been through a lot in 2011 and it is time to get the good juju back in my life.

I am watching the DVD tonight and starting a gratitude list also.
I will keep you posted on all of the good Karma flowing my way.

Stay tuned...
g

No comments:

Post a Comment