Friday, January 13, 2012

A new year, a new me!

This year will be a new start!

This time I really mean it. I will post everyday, walk everyday, do a good deed everyday...I will think of others before myself. I will not complain. I will smile when someone is mean to me & hold my tongue. I will not over indulge, hold grudges or gossip. I will be patient with my husband and children. I will find the job of my dreams and make millions!

Okay, lets get real. Who am I kidding?

Everyday is a struggle just to get out of bed. I can't conquer the world. However I can bring a little light into your life. Great fashion, food interior design, craft ideas, local sales and really wonderful things that make me smile.

Are you in?
I am
xo
g

1 comment:

  1. Great Seashell jars!! I have eyed the table and have thought about using it as a desk for my office!!! You are very creative Gina!!!

    ReplyDelete